Since 2016, she has been actively building and developing the Data Science Community in Ukraine, which now has more than 10,000 engineers.
Data Science UA has been organizing an international conference on Data Science since 2016; is engaged in training in AI and IT-recruiting; AI-outsourcing and outstaffing; has been opening R&D centers in Ukraine for almost 1.5 years. In addition, the company has its own recruitment team, which finds IT professionals for the most difficult jobs.
- Oleksandra, in your opinion, what is Ukraine's place in the global AI market? And what is the dynamics of development?
- In 2018, you started working with large companies. You are approached by business representatives who have a lot of information about customers, about the business, but there is no understanding of the specifics of working with it, as well as how to become better through the data. Please tell us how you help entrepreneurs and end-users.
We teach how to work with data, how to analyze it so that the clients receive information based on their history of interaction and their needs. That is, the consumer receives a personalized offer. Data and analysis help to see the objective situation in business, decisions are made on their basis in a new direction and development.
Our new product Avocado AI - its main goal is to optimize purchases for restaurants and bars. This will help reduce the cost of products that are not used and increase the profits of an institution. In this example, it is clear that we care about both the producer and the consumer.
- In 2017, you opened a recruitment agency that successfully fills the positions and works with leading companies. What is the recipe for success of the agency?
- In 2016, you started your work with organizing a conference on the topic of Data Science and AI. Totally you held 9 conferences. You are developing an industry. What will be the 10th anniversary conference and what will be the main message of the event?
We have already organized 7 offline conferences and 2 online conferences.
I can definitely say that the next conference will be only offline. My team and I hope that the situation with the pandemic will allow us to hold a conference in 2022.
- What is your main message as a conference organizer for your community?