We invite you to join the online webinar
"How being an IT Developer Re-qualifies as a Data Scientist."
The webinar will be useful to:
- IT developers who are looking to retrain
- Professionals who are taking their first steps into Data Scientist
You'll learn about:
- Trends in Data Scientist;
- What steps should be taken to effectively retrain;
- the types of tasks that exist from a business perspective and how they relate to classic machine learning tasks;
- how technicians can decompose the task posed by the business;
- typical mistakes developers make when interacting with the business;
- perspectives in Data Scientist.
The speaker will be: Nika Tamayo Flores
, Head of Consulting, Data Science UA
. In the past she worked in marketing and digital analytics for retail. Nika manages the projects on implementation of data science and business intelligence technologies in the companies.
Her core competencies are business intelligence, data pathfinding (a mix of business and technical skills), leading analytics projects and business development.
Moderator: Evgeniy Nedashkovsky
, Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Database Administrator / Developer with 12+ years of experience, Ukrainian Data Community Kyiv leader
When: May 20, 19:00 to 20:30
Language of the presentation: Russian.
Participation is free by pre-registration: http://surl.li/svlh